Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

save rust free gl10turbo from crusher

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 swampbrat

swampbrat

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • Page Az

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:00 PM

I have absolutly had it with this car, It is a rust free California 1988 Gl10. Turbo AWD automatic. All filters and fluids reg. changed Royal Purple oil, genuine subaru filters, clean trans fluid, air ride deleted for struts off a wagon, 2 month old hankook tires on aluminum h wheels, functional hood scoop, factory spoiler, new belts, battery, alt , ice cold air, aftermarket boost gauge. aftermarket fuel gauge and sender. NEW PAINT factory color with extra metalflake - windows tinted, rear deck modified for 10" subs, super clean car, Everything worked including sunroof and cruise control. One day on lunch it just stopped running! I am about ready to just pull some parts and the seats out of it to get my son's rx going and throw this thing away. It also has new brakes and cv shafts. Make me an offer for the chasis - open to trades. This is a beautiful car to look at and it drove like a dream but I either have bad spark , too much fuel , or iffy compression. Would be an awesome candidate for an ej22 swap. I can't get it to run , maybe u can. I am located in northern Arizona at Lake Powell. I will post this on the fs board too but 2 b honest it does not get that much visitation. U can call me at 928-660-1240 with questions.

#2 6 Star

6 Star

Boxer Nostalgic

• Members
  • 981 posts
  • South Seattle, WA

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:06 PM

Before you sell it, check the timing belts. ;)

#3 TomRhere

TomRhere

Certified BRAT nut!!!

• Members
  • 3,975 posts
  • Hillsdale, Mi. USA

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:37 AM

Before you sell it, check the timing belts. ;)

And isn't this the type that has that pesky little screw for the rotor that likes to fall out?

#4 5ana3

5ana3

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • NW

Posted 11 December 2011 - 02:49 PM

Hi

HI E-mail me at schco@cableone.net. I need a prats car. Thanks

e

0 user(s) are reading this topic