Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Any videos of an ej22 in a Gen 1Brat.

SubiBratz

I am looking for videos of a rallying ej powered brat. Please help.
There are videos of a converted gen2 brat (check out renob123) but I don't know of any gen1 brats that rallycross in Seattle and Portland areas.

Gen2 Brat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-G5c4IA6o0&feature=related That's renob123 and I believe he had the EJ22 engine installed then.

My Impreza: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbnYDCxWO4I&lr=1&user=pdxrallynw

Both of these videos were taken by pdxrallynw at an ORG event in Hillsboro, OR on October 10th, 2010. Among the best videos out there from many I've seen. He has many more if you do a little searching.

Edited by edrach

Thanks for the Videos.. I have seen those yet. So what are you running in your car. Also you live in WA too very cool.
My Impreza is actually pretty stock by rallycross standards. Most of my modifications are suspension related. EJ22 with a PP6 ecu (which doesn't help much....put it on a dyno and it actually has less WHP with the PP6 active). KYB adjustable shocks (set on soft front and rear); rear clutch type LSD; and rally tires. The video shows me running with the Silverstone mudders.

I see you're in Spokane. Are they running the snowcross events at Deer Park yet? Seems like there's not enough snow for that yet.

Oh, I almost forgot. Here's our gen2 Brat doing rallycross when there was still a "Truck" class. So much fun going head to head with the Jeeps. If it was a wide open course, the Jeeps won; if it was tight or really muddy I had a better chance. Brat was box stock except for the weber DGAVand rear LSD.

picture.php?albumid=17&pictureid=77

Edited by edrach

• 2 weeks later...