Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Miles Fox's SecretMobile

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but the only thing that sux is the franchisor caught a DUI, and then they had to get striter with the insurance, and i no longer can drive havng tickets on my record. I managed to get my woman hired in 2 weeks prior, so she is driving my car and took over my schedule, and makes 20 bucks more a day in tips than i did.

But i work one day a week in-shop, and the other day i was working was taken by another driver who lost driving.

So now i am looking for jobs so i can fund my car, save some money, and of course sort hundreds f dollars of coins and stacking silver ounces.

I have apps in at Harbor Freight and Office Depot. I stand a good chance at being among the ranks of spring hires at the local 12v auto installation shop, since the owner was impressed with my knowledge of a common ground stereo (ea81 and ea82 clarion factory radios!) when i walked in to ask if they were hiring

• 1 year later...

UPDATE: for anyone paying attention

I moved down the block into one house and into another in 6 months (we own the one we are in!)

I haven't been ripped off lately

Desmond got robbed at the shop

I cashed in my copper coins to buy model trains (about $375 worth sorted). I wish i bought bullets instead because now you can't find them and they cost too much at the range.

rimfire .22 was correct for the colt trooper mkIII 6.5" barrel- I have about 700 rounds now

I got a concealed carry permit and a ruger LCP 380 with a spare mag, IWB carry, chambered

mosin nagant m44 carbine and 500 rds

Still have my silver but now i am too poor to buy it since it is so cheap right now. I have been putting any spare dollars into this house as investment

There is an 81 ford e350 ambulance in the driveway. Why do i have this?

I parted out the monsterwedge and put all that moist yummy suspemsion in my 3door. The 3door is a complete project save for connecting the instrument gauge to the harness.

I sold the monsterwedge to Desmond for 300 bucks just to get it out of my way. He is doing some grassrotsmotorsports.com project with it nowadays. It will receive a WRX intercooler to replace the ill volvo/ford setup that was built before WRX was available in the USA. 

I know more history about the car now to get off on the fact that I had dennisex24's car parted off because that what he gets for hating on my sh*t 10 years ago. And i apologize that my 3door is built with parts that everyone else owed money for. It just happened that way without my involvement.

monsterwedge will be done right by mr jones to all involved with the drama over this car. My chapter on this car is now closed.

• 2 years later...