Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

my former 1988 Subaru GL-10

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 soobie_newbie67

soobie_newbie67

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 471 posts
  • Kennewick

Posted 08 January 2012 - 10:36 PM

dont quite know where i should post this.

I sold my 1988 Subaru GL-10 to a guy up in Moscow Idaho and i was wanting to find him and ask how she's doing. (the Subaru) Its my old Turbo Fulltime 4wd Subaru i used to talk about all the time.

if this has to be relocated do so please.

i love my old Subaru very much and wish i had never sold. would love to contact the guy to find out how she's doin.

#2 Red92

Red92

Subaru Fanatic!

• Bronze Subscribers
  • 427 posts
  • Wisconsin

Posted 08 January 2012 - 10:41 PM

Do you have the buyer's name? Was the buyer a USMB member?

If you know the VIN, you can pull up the vehicle history report and see where it was last registered, or if anything serious has happened to it.

#3 pressingonward

pressingonward

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Battle Ground

Posted 08 January 2012 - 11:01 PM

I live in Pullman, 10 minutes from Moscow. Post up a pic of your car and I might be able to spot it around here and flag him down or something

#4 soobie_newbie67

soobie_newbie67

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 471 posts
  • Kennewick

Posted 08 January 2012 - 11:06 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and this dent on the rear is a dead giveaway.

Posted Image

thank you ahead of time if you catch up to him.

BTW, no longer has Bob Marley sticker on the back. took it off a month or 2 before i sold it.

Edited by soobie_newbie67, 08 January 2012 - 11:20 PM.

#5 pressingonward

pressingonward

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Battle Ground

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:34 AM

Ok, I'll keep an eye out

#6 soobie_newbie67

soobie_newbie67

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 471 posts
  • Kennewick

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:16 PM

Hey people. i know i posted this a while ago, but im still depseratly searching for my old Subaru. I lost the little stup off the title so i lost the guys information, otherwise i would have contacted him already. Help please, i would like to know that my Subaru is alright.

#7 Loyale 2.7 Turbo

Loyale 2.7 Turbo

The Mighty "BumbleBeast"

• Members
  • 5,732 posts
  • Roatán, Honduras.

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:52 PM

I Believe that you want to buy it Back, isn't it?

Old School Subies usually Leaves a Good Feeling vividly emblazoned in the heart.

Good Luck!
Kind Regards.

#8 soobie_newbie67

soobie_newbie67

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 471 posts
  • Kennewick

Posted 14 February 2012 - 04:27 PM

I Believe that you want to buy it Back, isn't it?

Old School Subies usually Leaves a Good Feeling vividly emblazoned in the heart.

Good Luck!
Kind Regards.

yes, i would love to buy her back, but lack the funds. ATM, i would just like to know if the car is alright. and i found the title stub, so know maybe i could contact the guy somehow.

#9 soobie_newbie67

soobie_newbie67

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 471 posts
  • Kennewick

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:25 PM

Hey guys. I'm really desperate to try and find my old Subie. i found my title stub. my cars vin is JF2AN55B1JG419272 and my old license was 079NMZ. This guy is supposedly on 443 E. Lewis Moscow, ID. Names Harry. if someone can find him and tell him i'd be willing to trade him something better for my old Subaru back, please please please tell him to call me ASAP. i will provide my phone number to whoever can help me find my car.

Edited by soobie_newbie67, 12 June 2012 - 10:42 PM.

#10 soobie_newbie67

soobie_newbie67

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 471 posts
  • Kennewick

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:51 AM

still looking for her guys. please, whoever can, help me out. i keep having dreams about my old suby and its driving me crazy. I actually had no clue it was possible to get this attached to a car, but at the time being, i am serious when i say i would be willing to give ANYTHING to have this car back; i'd be willing to give a damn organ for ************ sakes.

Holy crap guys. I just did a carfax on it and now she's in colfax WA, anyone near there that can help me?

Edited by soobie_newbie67, 31 August 2012 - 12:58 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users