Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New Fenders & Tail Gates for 82 -Brats/Hatch/Wagons

1111giles

yeah a door "bottom half would be nice. The tops here dont rust, but the bottom from the belt molding strip down rust, something in fiberglass to cap the bottom half would be nice...I wouldnt want entire door, just the bottom half inside and out cap.

or maybe entire door would be okay maybe.

Hummm ..........

Should be possible. Its all down to demand. Lets see how the fenders / guards and the tail gates go.:banana:

Best

Giles.

• 1 month later...

Brat / MY Wagon Coupe Sedan Hatch -Fenders now available guys !

I am currently figuring how best to ship these.

If you want to buy some - please can you email me directly so I can reply with accurate costs / shipping details directly to you.

please email to samsonengineeringlimited@yahoo.co.uk

Of course any enquiry is just that - an enquiry - so if the offer prices out for you its no problem you are not commited to buy simply by asking for a quote !

Cheers

Giles.

ps sorry no Mk1 stuff tho.

IMG_0952.jpg

IMG_0866.jpg

2012-01-15_15-52-12_173.jpg

2012-01-11_13-40-56_315.jpg

2012-01-11_13-40-48_350.jpg

• 3 months later...

This 'dude' is still alive and kicking thanks !

Update - the wings (fenders) are all sorted and I have added the front valance / skirt to the GRP parts available for brats GLF's etc 82 onwards.

What is needed now is a way of bulk shipping into the states- so far prices obtained are not low enough set against a pair off.

If anyone on here knows or indeed would be interested in importing a quantity of these items then please let me know ASAP.

I can ship pairs if anyone is prepared to pay the higher unit cost for shipment. I am happy to quote any enquiry.

The GRP tailgate is scheduled to be started on around September this year so should be ready to buy around December time.

Please can any interested party contact me directly with any enquiry or expression of interest for these products- and I will respond as quickly as possible to your needs. Email address link below.

Thanks and regards

Giles Walker - Samson Engineering Ltd

samsonengineeringlimited@yahoo.co.uk