Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Shout outs too ....

Skylar

Jeff, Josh, and Rick from NWWO for helping me and "tobias" get a our rigs lifted and setup. :banana: Also for the learning experience, we caught on pretty quick on how to do the 2" lift and it was fun .

We didn't get too many pics like we said we would but i think most of you guys get the idea lol . Right before we left :

03ddd4bb.jpg

And here's some from the garage, Front Blocks:

a437ee6e.jpg

After it was done:

e5626082.jpg

Doing the rear:

120113_470.jpg

Didn't get any of Rogers build cause it was dark and outside but here's his:

120115_491.jpg

He found a new spot to play in lol:

120115_489-2.jpg

120115_479.jpg

120115_476.jpg

And mine:

422530dc.jpg

c8a96600.jpg

My dog decided to jump in this one haha:

9717290e.jpg

205/60/15s

f745cbda.jpg

My 215/75/15s that need to be drilled !

e9760cc5.jpg

And last but not least ... My rear end :banana:

9ff155e7.jpg

Thanks guys !

Edited by Skylar

Looks great...don't mean to mom you, but you kids need to make sure you have properly placed jack stands under that car before you slide your arm and torso under the rear drum. If the stands are under there somewhere I can't see, then please disregard this message...and cool dog.

[120113_470.jpg
Edited by ferox

Could I go with 3" blocks in the front to get it level and not have to drop the x-members ?

No..... BUT! You can extend your radius rods 1.25" to 1.5", this will help with clearance at the rear of the fender while turning. Also, look into folding the front of the fender up. I did that on my big wagon and it helped tons....

I happen to have some extra radius rods on the shelf. I'll see if I still have any of the right tubing to make a set.....

No..... BUT! You can extend your radius rods 1.25" to 1.5", this will help with clearance at the rear of the fender while turning. Also, look into folding the front of the fender up. I did that on my big wagon and it helped tons....

I happen to have some extra radius rods on the shelf. I'll see if I still have any of the right tubing to make a set.....

Yeah I was just starting to think about that... And If you could do that for me man that would be awesome ! I don't have much experience with welding, just some oxyacetylene . So I couldn't do it myself lol

And extending my radius rods isn't gonna make the tires stick out will it ? It just moves the ball joint forward not out ?

And extending my radius rods isn't gonna make the tires stick out will it?

Nope

It just moves the ball joint forward not out?

Correct.

You will have to enlarge one of the two holes that bolt the rod to the control arm. But that's no biggie.

Right on I just got internests back today, sure looks alot better on my lap top instead of my little phone............ anyways hope they are working out good for ya!!! and welcome to the NWWO..............:)

Jeff

Right on !

And yeah so far so good man

And thanks for letting us join ! :headbang:

• 7 months later...