Ultimate Subaru Message Board

subaru:work or fun?

It seems that some people take this board too seriously and try to strike down any hint of sarcasim,ribbing or plain ol ***** talk.

SO,my ? is do you come to this board in support of your having fun ,wether its working on your car or driving it,or is this a serious tool for the repair and maintenance of your subaru,and thats how it should be treated?

I understand,but there weresome people busting a guys chops about putting 2wd in a brat,and I doubt any one was serious,and then a diatribe shows up about its his buisness what he does with his car blah,blah,blah.It just feels very negative when I read stuff like that.Poking fun is part of how people relax,especially people like us who are crazy enough to be this involved with our stupid cars

And really,converting a 4wd to 2wd on this site for any reason,youre going to get poked with at least one stick!:-\

personally i like the ribbing it passes the time and make for some good posts:brow: i sure as ----- hope nobody takes what i say the wrong way i always try to put smileys or whatever in just to let em know i`am playing,so in answer to the post i do it for both fun and help,lord knows i need alot of it converting my 4wd to 2wd:clap:

Personally, I only rib, raz and cajole people that I know well and have been on the board for a while (at least over a year). That way I know how much I can get away with:D Personal attacks are a nono. If you want to question a persons reasons for what they are doing, do it with a PM or email.