Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NWWO FEB. 25th Walker Run

one eye

I'm gonna try and make this one too ... my passenger side HG has been leaking coolant and im not sure how long its gonna last so im not driving it right now lol .. :banghead:

My driver side one leaks oil externally. About 9K miles and still running strong :headbang:

Interesting smell, sometimes smokes and people tell me my car is on fire (facepalm)

Edit: USMB needs a Facepalm icon...

Edited by 92_rugby_subie

Yeah its fine if im driving it everyday. When we went to tahuya it didnt overheat or anything stayed at 1/3 on the temp meter . But if it sits more than a day my Y pipe gets all wet and there's a small puddle on the ground..

So i think i have cracked head on that side, its never gotten near the Red Zone though. Its gotten like 2/3 of the way up but thats because i forgot to add some coolant ..

Skylar, go make your own thread about the head gasket please.It muddles things up to have other subjects going on in a trail run thread.Thanks;)

Jeffy ,

I hope to make the trail run,but I am unsure at this time.

See , when you say it like that you don't break hearts, HEARTS, jeff!

:-p

cheers, ***************es.....:headbang:

Skylar, go make your own thread about the head gasket please.It muddles things up to have other subjects going on in a trail run thread.Thanks;)

Jeffy ,

I hope to make the trail run,but I am unsure at this time.

See , when you say it like that you don't break hearts, HEARTS, jeff!

:-p

cheers, ***************es.....:headbang:

still sore about the last rund I see................ sorry I understand... Hearts Brian, Hearts................ happy valentines day BTW....... Hearts..........

:)

Jeff

Jeff

still sore about the last rund I see................ sorry I understand... Hearts Brian, Hearts................ happy valentines day BTW....... Hearts..........

:)

Jeff

Jeff

He's definitely still a little sore from the last run haha .

Why would I go make another HG thread when they're are hundreds of them already ? I already knew I had HG problems unlike all the other people that made their own thread about it. I was just simply showing/telling Jeff that it was HG leak and not an intake leak . But I appreciate your input ;)

:banghead:Out, gotta work.maybe March?cheers

Yeah Skylar, my *************** still hurts about having to get wet. :)

I ************ing told Jesse that I was not gonna do water, and still ************ing followed him through.To fast.Damnit........... :)

Have fun guys.:headbang:

Edited by monstaru

Ya still got it...... Looks like snow up there this could make for a really good run...........

Jeff

good well talk tomarrrow

the 3dr is alive again good power love the new moter ( thanks Zap)

was checkin it out and forgot it has a OPEN diff so the oils drainin and Ill weld it up in the morning this time on the car :brow:, see ya tomorrow