* Bought car used with 124K in Oct 11. Replaced tires with evenly worn Michelin X Radials from my old car.
* Got 2 flat tires 5 miles into a 1k road trip, one of which could not be repaired, had 4 new tires (Kumho Eco Solus KR22 P185/70R14) installed on 12/30/10 at 127,200K. Asked for an alignment check, but the tire shop told me inner tie rods & CV axles were shot, so there was no point in an alignment
* CV axles (A1 cardone), Inner tie rods (Moog) and boots replaced & 4 wheel alignment done at 127,500K on 2/12/11
FL FR Camber -.1 -.4 Caster 3.1 2.7 Toe -.03 -.01 SAI 13.9 14.4 IA 13.9 14.0 Front Cross Camber 0.4 Cross caster 0.4 Cross SAI -0.5 Total Toe -.04 RL RR Camber -0.8 -0.2 Toe 0.0 .01 Rear Cross Camber -0.6 Total Toe .01 Thrust Angle 0
* After another road trip, I noticed rain grove wander with the tires (don't have rain groves in my area), especially in Las Vegas. I also noticed that on I 15 in Utah, where the speed limit was 80mph, crosswinds made driving 80 fairly uncomfortable. At 130K, tire shop rotated tires, inspected suspension & steering, told me everything is nice and tight, alignment was fine, and tires balanced. They told me the rain groove wander was due to over inflation, and would go away after a couple weeks of driving at normal tire pressure. Here are the alignment results:
FL FR Camber -.2 -.4 Caster 3.4 2.8 Toe .03 .06 SAI 14.3 14.6 IA 14.1 14.1 Front Cross Camber 0.0 Cross caster 0.6 Cross SAI -0.4 Total Toe .09 RL RR Camber -0.6 -0.7 Toe -.14 .09 Rear Cross Camber 0.1 Total Toe -0.05 Thrust Angle -0.12
* At 134.7K, while on a camping trip, on a dirt road, one of the front passenger A-arm mount bolts vibrated out. Mount failed. Me being an idiot, drove 40 miles home. Installed new mount (& time sert professionally installed as the threaded hole on the frame was ruined). My guess is the previous owner's mechanic didn't torque the bolt correctly when replacing the axle. They have left me lots of other fun easter eggs..
* At 134.9K, had tires rotated and a 2 wheel alignment done, as FL toe was .42 degrees. Here are the after results:
FL FR Camber -.2 -.4 Caster 3.2 2.1 Toe .01 .01 SAI 6.9 14.6 IA 6.8 14.1 Front Cross Camber 0.2 Cross caster 1.1 Cross SAI -7.6 Total Toe .02 RL RR Camber -0.5 -0.7 Toe -.08 .04 Rear Cross Camber 0.3 Total Toe -0.04 Thrust Angle -0.06
Hope I provided enough information. Thanks!