Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Saying hello

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 miazda

miazda

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Sandy, Oregon

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:37 PM

Howzit,

My name is Zane, live in Sandy, OR. Not a n00b by any means just never really posted on this forum. Certainly many thanks for all the good information, I've read up a ton. Sorta know Tex a little bit (seems like everyone does).

Reason for joining, well few years back I bought an RX from my friend Zack. It got blowed up, and sat in the field for past couple years. Finally found a good example of an ea82t to swap into it and just got it running a week ago. My plans for the car are to fix a number of its quirks and somewhat restore it to its previous glory.

Pics of the RX
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I also have own 2 foresters, 2004 xt and 2010 forester limited. Also, I don't just drink the Subaru Kool-aid, I've owned just about everything. Autox'd miatas for a number of years, owned old school, new school, weird cars, and just about everything inbetween.

Pics of subarus below...
2004 xt (reBUILT engine)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

2010 forester... hmm no pics of that one, its stock pearl white who cares haha.

Anyway, just wanted to make an intro. I'll have a couple tech questions later on in regards to the RX, but didn't want to be 'that guy' who made an account to ask one question and then disappear. :D

#2 taz ride

taz ride

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Moorefield,West Virginia

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:34 PM

Welcome to the forum....:popcorn:

#3 l75eya

l75eya

Almost has it all figured out

• Members
  • 1,844 posts
  • Hoboken, NJ

Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:35 PM

Hello! *wave* Really like that RX you got there. Especially those rims on the back, those are pretty awesome.

#4 92_rugby_subie

92_rugby_subie

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 1,995 posts
  • Hillsboro OR

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:21 AM

I swear Ive seen your RX... I either did trading with the previous owner or with you at Big Lots in Beaverton Oregon...?

#5 miazda

miazda

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Sandy, Oregon

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:32 AM

trading with/for what?

#6 92_rugby_subie

92_rugby_subie

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 1,995 posts
  • Hillsboro OR

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:47 AM

I wanna say wheels... but I could be wrong haha.

I was in a 'lifted' blue GL-10 with hacked up fenders or I was in a dark blue GL thats pristine :headbang:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users