Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!
|Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.
We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!
Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!
i need a ea82 with weber vacuum diagram
Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:58 PM
it idles real rough sometimes and then ill rev it n it will be fine, when i rev it up it takes a while for my car to settle back down at 1000 rpms, it declines very slow, any advice?
Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:32 PM
- The Vacuum advance must be Plugged from the Weber's front (the one to the Right side) to the Distribuitor's advance port.
- A/C Vacuum Signal goes to the intake Manyfold.
- Brake Booster Vacuum to the intake too.
That's all the "Needed" Vacuums, others must be closed.
More information: Click on my Avatar to Reach a List of my Writeups and I Kindly suggest you to review the one about the Weber Swap, it is Plenty of Pictures and Guided explanations.
Also you might consider two Things more:
- That your Weber carb could have a Vacuum Leak... so I Kindly suggest you to check all around for Vacuum Leaks sprayin' Carb cleaner and watch for any RPM's change.
- The Accelerator Cable could be too tight.
Edited by Loyale 2.7 Turbo, 22 February 2012 - 04:36 PM.
Mispelled word, fixed.
Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:24 PM
Edited by desertsubaru, 22 February 2012 - 05:29 PM.
Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:38 PM
Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:03 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users