Ultimate Subaru Message Board

74 DL sedan 1400 4speed to 1600 5speed swap

Yikes! Nice effort. I don't recall hearing about so much relocation work from Charlie or the guy or two from down under. But you are the man so rock n roll!

Idk man. The stage one cars have a different front end set up than the stage two cars. They don't seem as ready to accept the 5 speeds as I had hoped.

Stretch out those legs !!!!! :) I'll be up to test drive your car and the BRZ later this week. Double :)

!!!

I'll make sure I have it ready to go just for you. ;)

Oh hay, lime rock this Saturday and some vintage Toyota show in bridgeport on Sunday.

I'll make sure I have it ready to go just for you. ;)

Oh hay, lime rock this Saturday and some vintage Toyota show in bridgeport on Sunday.

Great, I'll get dis'd by a few hundred puerto ricans.

Lime Rock vintage Fest I used to attend 20 - 15 years ago. Sterling Moss is grand Marshall or something so my friend Chris will likely take his Lotus up there. I'll probably save my $ for the following weekend at NJMP

Great, I'll get dis'd by a few hundred puerto ricans.

Lime Rock vintage Fest I used to attend 20 - 15 years ago. Sterling Moss is grand Marshall or something so my friend Chris will likely take his Lotus up there. I'll probably save my $ for the following weekend at NJMP

Yo essay! Ya gotta toss a rotary in that thing yo!

What's going on at njmp?

• 2 months later...