Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New here!

Hey Everyone!

Well, I'm yet another Wisconsinite with a Subaru fixation... Milesfox, I grew up in Racine, I'm sure you know where that is. I'm in Milwaukee very often.

That said, I'm on my second Subaru, a 2000 Outback Wagon, after crashing my Forester. What I'm really really looking for is a first gen GL wagon, dual range, with a manual... Either way, just thought I'd stop by and say "hey."

Paul

Hey Everyone!

Well, I'm yet another Wisconsinite with a Subaru fixation... Milesfox, I grew up in Racine, I'm sure you know where that is. I'm in Milwaukee very often.

That said, I'm on my second Subaru, a 2000 Outback Wagon, after crashing my Forester. What I'm really really looking for is a first gen GL wagon, dual range, with a manual... Either way, just thought I'd stop by and say "hey."

Paul

Welcome!!. I just sold my 85 gl, you just missed it. It's the one that ran the east side for the last 5 years. There are a few that turn up. I have lots'o'parts for them.

We got a local thread on dirty impreza as well, check it:

http://www.dirtyimpreza.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14090

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am another newbie to the forum. KennyP here from Jacksonville Arkansas. I have two BRATs (79 & 80) one of which I am restoring to be a daily driver and some off-roading. I mainly joined this forum in search of hard to find parts. I have owned my 79 BRAT since 87 and sadly it is in need of some major renovation and is rusting away. My 80 model has a much better body and I hope to get it fixed up and painted by this coming fall. I am a master mechanic (Special Vehicles/Heavy Trucks) by trade but I am not a Subrau expert. I will be glad to weigh in on general mechanical questions if I can help someone out. I am heading over to another thread now to start my search for hard to find parts or parts that can be modified that will work on BRAT.