Ultimate Subaru Message Board

UEL single port headers

sube101

i am offering ej 2.2 single port UEl headers, they are built to order so no group buys required. i am offering them in two different materials. they are all tig welded (not wire feed/MIG). and i am located in St Helen's Oregon

price

304 stainless steel- 330.00+shipping

alumanized steel- 250.00+shipping

i can ship anywhere in the us using ups. you can pm me or send an email with "uel headers" in the subject line to sube4x4@gmail.com

stainless headers

IMG_20120311_222601.jpg

IMG_20120311_222609.jpg

and alumanized

IMG_20120306_232744.jpg

IMG_20120306_232759.jpg

Edited by sube101

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was able to get them on yesterday took 3 hours to do it since i couldn't unbolt just the header had to drop the header and catalytic converter at the same time. one of the spring bolts at the midpipe snapped on me so atm i only have one holding it on for now. Im pretty sure its leaking at the flanges where the header bolts to the engine block im getting new bolts and gaskets that should fix that leak. once i get all the leaks fixed on it ill post a vid of what they sound like.

hey steve you may want to try RS25.com if your looking to sell more of them cause im pretty sure theres alot of people on there that want them. When i posted mine on their forums in "what did you do to your subaru today" quite a few people seemed interested. I may sell the one i have now, and have you remake mine with longer runners like i showed you, im also curious to see how your gonna do the new collectors!

We do have a solution for stock headers though - clamp-on or weld-on conversion flanges to modify the dual-port headers. Runs about $75 for a set. Sube101 makes these as well.

GD

what do you mean clamp/weld on conversion flanges to modify the dual ports to single ports or to do something else just curious=P

i'll post my video up from my iphone but warning its loud and my exhaust sounds raspy and crappy because of the horrible weld job cole muffler did on my exhaust:banghead: they welding my mid-pipe to my 06 wrx axel back by sticking a piece of pipe inside one another and welded it on pretty crappy.