Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Diamond Racing Steely help?

I have an 88 GL Wagon. It's lug pattern is still 4x140 but I really just want to get new rims for it... I was thinking something around 15"/16" x 8" but I don't want to invest in something and find out that the offset isn't going to work, I should also mention that I am lowered about 4-5 inches so it really does matter haha. Thanks for your help

well there isnt a whole lot of options.

you got the Peugeot rims which are close to correct offset they are 4x140. and they come in steel or alloy and in 14 and 15"

then you got any steel 6 lug rim from toyotas nissans chevys ect. most of the time the offset is very positive so those wont work.(you have to redrill them.)

id recommend finding a nice set of oem subaru alloys then refinishing them

they would look pretty cool under a 4 inch drop.

Lol yeah I should have been more specific but still thanks for helping. I'm new to buying rims where the offset and size really do matter so I'm just really not wanting to buy rims where they poke too hard and hit the fender or go too far in and hit the struts.. If anyones done this or knows a lot about it I'd love to talk about it.:)