Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Seattle Group Meet

hey everyone, so far the only person i have meet was Bratwerst at the bone yard by chance.

i was wondering, im gettin my lisence back april 3rd, and that following week is my spring break, so i wanted to know if we could get a mini meet together or something. maybe go muddin or soemthing.

what does everyone think?

Shean

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok how about maybe friday or saturday? that would be the 9th or 10th of april.

i dont really care where we meet since i will want to drive pretty much anywhere that i can since i havent had my lisence for almost 6 months now, suspension.

maybe peperdocks down in alkai, or something of that sort?

toss out some ideas and we can make some plans here. :headbang:

Either Friday or Saturday sounds good to me. Kinda hard to get muddy in Seattle isn't it? Let me know what the final choice is and I'll be there.

You have to say how you got suspended. A few years ago I forgot to pay a speeding ticket, wasn't my best day.

the new intermediate lisence crap. 2 tickets before 2 years and you get it suspended for 6 months or till your 18, whats sooner, i then got a third ticket my last day of driving so it was then revoked for 6 months,

funny part was it just added one more day to the 6 months. :lol:

all crap tickets, one it wasnt even me, some prick used my name and had a fake ID, so i got stuck with the fine. i knew the kid, went to school with him, lets just say he then had to make up for it in hospital bills.

Shean

I should be up for it. You already know what my scary rump roast looks like too (and Der VVagon) - I can drive within reason if its on a saturday... I start school again next monday. See you round man.

Btw - that engine I was pulling is now running/driving around in the 81 I sold :headbang: Though it made my lifted wagon jelous (clutch cable snapped on the way home from PAP, engine in back and all) The local guy I've sold it to also wants to offroad, *score*

- Erik Hosa - Tacoma, WA -

dam eric that sucks, good thing that guy helped ya out, and congrats on gettin it going.

and ya we might need someone to go with, i got a buddy im talkin to to see if he wants to go, he has a lifted 78 F150, so if we did he can get out light as hell cars out of the muck.

we just need to find a place to meet, and to mud, like i said, toss out some sugestions everyone.

well, my car is ready for at least a show... the 4wd system is still being repaired.... (unless I take XT)

but the pepperdock sounds like a lot of fun!

also, I work on thursday, friday, saturday and mondays.. till about 6pm, so it would have to be in the evenings or on my days off...

just let me know!

ok, well like i said, it really doesn't matter to me where and when we meet, so why doesn't everyone post some times and days that they can go, im open for anytime since i dont think i will be working, and i dont have school, plus i cleared it with the other side of me :argue: , so im all good to go.

Shean

well then what.

meet saturday, at about 2 pm or so, maybe sooner, at peperdocks on alkai?

Shean

oh but lets toss out some idears on what we can do, if anyone wants to go get dirty, list some places, or if you wanna just cruse, or just hand out and get somethin to eat, its all good, i dont care.

but we also gotta think, if we do meet at peperdocks, we will need to know who all is comming, then do something, because i know we all wont be able to park by eachother bacuse of how bussy it is. but i do know of a few places we can go to get group pictures.

like Salty's, or further down the strip towards admarial rd.

Friday is really better for me as i have to work on Saturday/sunday night as well. I would love to come down and hang out/eat/get muddy and I don't really care where we meet up. alki is off in its own little world. As long as the west seattle bridge isn't closed it shouldn't be too bad...

I vote Friday (please?)