Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Seattle Group Meet

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hell like i got a fast car, i got my 86 GL wagon, it isnt fast worth a crap, im used to V8 cars, my truck and camaro that ran 13's, so my subaru is slow. but im still going to run it most likly so i can find my portable air compressor so i can drop the PSI on the tires when im racing then raise them back up when im done.

but i got to go in the morning to get my insurnace and driver lisence so i will be there at about 11am, to 1pm, maybe 1:30pm

Shean

ok sounds good, saturday at 3pm everyone meet at peperdocks, then we can just find some places to chill, bench race, and get some pictures. because ive been driving around all weekend, other then fishing, lookin for offroading places around there, and havnt found crap.

so how does this sound to everyone? plus by then, if im lucky, ill have my oil pump redone so i wont havea lifter tap, and maybe some tires with some tread on the rear of my car.

Shean

ok here is the info for driving directions

Pepperdock's

2618 ALKI AVE SW,

SEATTLE, WA

so see you all there at there.

Shean

Hmm what's with this 10 character feldercarb?

sorry i spazed with subarutex's post, sorry im we ta did. our meet at alki is saturday the 10th of april, and i think subarutex's meet at pacific raceways is this saturday the 3rd of april if im correct. sorry im dislestic.

Shean

also we are meeting at PepperDock's on alki at 3pm. april 10th

ok how about maybe friday or saturday? that would be the 9th or 10th of april.

i dont really care where we meet since i will want to drive pretty much anywhere that i can since i havent had my lisence for almost 6 months now, suspension.

maybe peperdocks down in alkai, or something of that sort?

toss out some ideas and we can make some plans here. :headbang:

so yes its april 10th as we settled it a few pages ago, at 3pm infront of pepperdock's. or would it be better this saturday, the 3rd, ether way its fine with me. i dont care, its whats best for everyone else now.

PS, why doesn't everyone post a picture of themselves so we know who to look for when we arrive. ill start.

fb26640a.jpg

sorry bout the late notice, but i'll be there. i can show off my shiny new intake then...:grin: but yea, i'll see you guys there, sounds like a good time.

Matt, gimme a call that morning, or near that time, mabey we can go down together, havn't talked to you in a while.

Wanna hear something stupid! We should move it to this weekend, for some reason everyone thought besides me and the subby? That it was going to be the 3rd. Now I have a car, and i'm going to oakanogan on the 9th! Plus theres that race and tune on the 10th anyway... :-\ By the way its all up to Scooby, its his idea.

well the 3rd has come and gone, so as far as i know its still on for the 10th, unless anyone else has a better day, but right now its looking that i might not be able to make it because of a new job offering i got that i cant pass up. ill see what i can do though.

Later,

Shean

Is this going to happen tonite? It's 6:00, and I'd like to go, but "sometime after six" isn't definite enough for me...

If it's gonna happen, somebody give me a ring - 206.351.8258. I'll even bring my cam and tripod.