Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Newbie saying hello!

Just saying hi forum looks good i have a my94 v1 sti saloon which i have been rebuilding it for the last 8 months all done myself in my garage but now started it its now running p1 suspension dimpled and grooved discs 4-pot calipers front full 3'' de-cat system large tmic 44o injectors cold air feed induction kit polished and ported heads walbro pump z4 ecu with a esl board and a full facelift conversion for 2000 model prodrive oz alloys hope to speak to you soon

cheers

john

welcome to the forum :)

sounds like you got a good grasp of soobs! if you need any help with anything just start a thread and im sure one of our many experienced members can point you in the right direction!

Have fun :)

-jarrid

Hi jarrid

i learn quickly and i've been modifying different types of cars Ford,Vauxhall and now scoobs but this is my first turbo car had a few nightmares with this one but going to enjoy hopeing for 300+bhp

cheers

john

Just saying hi forum looks good i have a my94 v1 sti saloon which i have been rebuilding it for the last 8 months all done myself in my garage but now started it its now running p1 suspension dimpled and grooved discs 4-pot calipers front full 3'' de-cat system large tmic 44o injectors cold air feed induction kit polished and ported heads walbro pump z4 ecu with a esl board and a full facelift conversion for 2000 model prodrive oz alloys hope to speak to you soon

cheers

john

engine sounds sweet the loudest thing under bonnet is clicking injectors BUT NOW Radiator decided to blow water pissing everywhere and ONE f'ing cam seal not sealed oil pissing everywhere now going to take most off again and change oil seal in situ

john