Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Split Ring Seal #10 in this diag -- Can Anyone ID the PART NUMBER?

The (split) ring seal I need to identify (so I can re-order it) is pictured as #10 in the the 1995 Subaru Legacy AWD PDF -- "Section 3-2 1. Torque Converter Clutch and Case" (cut/paste link below to download the PDF). I can't identify it on opposedforces.com/parts.

Any chance anyone knows how I can get the id number? I have called 2 Subaru dealers and they can't help me.

Thanks,

Rob

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=9&sqi=2&ved=0CIwBEBYwCA&url=ftp%3A%2F%2Fftp.caravan.kz%2FPub%2FAuto%2FSUBARU%2FLegacy%2F1995%2FService%2520Manual%2FTRANSMISSION%2520AND%2520DIFFERENTIAL%2520SECTION%2FAUTOMATIC%2520TRANSMISSION%2520AND%2520DIFFERENTIAL%2FMSA5TCD95L5573.pdf&ei=vaOBT9vkA6rg0QHn6_zqBw&usg=AFQjCNFsaqoMwb6qTSF3cYbTCYQs1WLICw&sig2=Y4k3ejDQ2pyShSKwjCxDfg

I can't see that this part is individually identified with it's number at opposedforces.com/parts. There is a listing for the contents of an entire gasket set for the trans -- it's probably listed there, but not unambiguously. I'd rather not order the entire set just for this one single item ...

After reviewing johnceggleston's remarks --

I think I may owe Caboobaroo an apology -- he had it right all along -- I believe it is indeed part number I need -- 31361AA000 (just under $10 from World Impex). I've ordered it and I'll post back if that isn't correct (so that this thread will make at least some sense to the next guy wallowing in confusion over this).

Thanks all -- And those links to the timing belt work will come in VERY handy -- next thing on my list ...

Rob