Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Donate you ea82 and legacey diff, for resurch! (Sandy Oregon)

I'm looking into make a locker for Subaru and am in need of two or more diffes one from each to compare and measure. To mock up a working locker in solid works for an ea82, for further development if it takes off.

Student at Psu and mhcc and would buy some but can't afford to.

Thanks guys!

-Prwa

EA and Legacy diffs are all the same except for stub style. Internally they are identical and if you made a locker for one it would fit both. I have a crapload of 3.7 and some 3.9 diffs and diff parts in my shed. Probably will never use any of them due to their ratio's - almost any conceiveable replacement I would need would be 4.11 or 4.44 and probably for a '95+ that doesn't use the bolt-in stubs.

Anyway - you can have whatever diff parts you want - just haul em off.

GD

EA and Legacy diffs are all the same except for stub style. Internally they are identical and if you made a locker for one it would fit both. I have a crapload of 3.7 and some 3.9 diffs and diff parts in my shed. Probably will never use any of them due to their ratio's - almost any conceiveable replacement I would need would be 4.11 or 4.44 and probably for a '95+ that doesn't use the bolt-in stubs.

GD

Awsome! I'll take em! Pm sending!

GD

I think you pm's are full. Havnt heard from you.

Thanks

-prwa