Ultimate Subaru Message Board

And then there's this thing...

For many a year the first thing I do to any Car or Truck I get is to remove all the Emmission Garbage, it does nothing but rob Horsepower and Mileage. The Emmission test B.S. is only another Tax. If it is not in perfect working order it causes Engine running problems. Catalytic Converters are only good because they bring good scrap money.

Last one I did was my 84 Full size Jimmy, started tearing into it in the evening with six beers in me, finished tearing it all out by the ninth beer, huge pile of garbage, weight and crap on the ground in front of my truck. My son and his friend watched, when I was putting it back together the next day, I asked my Son if He had his doubts whether I would succeed or not, He said he did have his doubts but he has watched me fix so many things that his doubts were not all that great. Of course I had fun doing it in front of them and giving my two bits as I yanked, unbolted and hacksawed my way through the pile of garbage under the hood of my Truck.

If anyone tells you emmission stuff does any good, they are probably Brainwashed and also believe in the Silly Spinning Earth Lie

If it aint Broke, fix it till it is. hehe