I’m involved in organizing a Subaru track day, this is an opportunity for our Subaru community to get together and have some fun. This event will be at Ridge Motorsports Park, a brand new, world class road course located in Shelton, Washington in conjunction with Ridge Racing School on Friday June 29th 2012.
· Experienced race car and track day drivers are welcome to bring their equipment to run laps. From stock street car to full blown race monsters.
· There will be a limited opportunity for brand new drivers with no previous experience to work towards the ability to run open track days, if you are brand new to track driving consider entering early.
· We will have select Subaru-centric vendors for your support and pleasure.
· There will be door prizes, some very good ones I might add.
· Lunch will be provided.
I will be back next week with all the details:
· Requirements to qualify for participation
· Start Time
· End Time
· Initial Door Prizes, we will be adding door prizes along the way!
· Preliminary Vendor List
· Registration Information
We are shooting for around 100 cars, we have the track all day so bring your car and tell you friends!
Edited by XSNRG, 10 May 2012 - 10:30 PM.