Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Love you USMB!

in the user control panel (click "User CP" in the blue bar above), way down near the bottom of the left hand menu there is a link that says "Paid Subscriptions" - click on that and you will be presented with several options for donating via Paypal.

If you want to send a check, then, yeah, PM ShawnW for mailing address. :)

in the user control panel (click "User CP" in the blue bar above), way down near the bottom of the left hand menu there is a link that says "Paid Subscriptions" - click on that and you will be presented with several options for donating via Paypal.

If you want to send a check, then, yeah, PM ShawnW for mailing address. :)

I've done both ways and still have to go looking or PM Shawn every time it seems.

Perhaps it needs to be a LARGE button at the top of the page so some of us challanged folks can find it easier, and remind the folks who don't contribute that the site is add free.

The no ads is what really made me want to donate. I turn my adblock off for sites that I like and saw no ads on here after turning it off. Really surprised me. You almost never see web sites with zero ads. It says a lot about the community.

I've done both ways and still have to go looking or PM Shawn every time it seems.

Perhaps it needs to be a LARGE button at the top of the page so some of us challanged folks can find it easier, and remind the folks who don't contribute that the site is add free.

Well, yeah, that would be a great option! but since it isnt - yet - we are forced to dig a little bit deeper.. ;)

It sure is great to have a forum that is geared toward doing something that would be a common good for everyone. And with the lot of members willing and just waiting to share here, that would just make up for whatever questions that you would have.

Welcome to the forum and sure enough, we could use a few more Subaru lovers out there to make it a more interesting and useful forum altogether.

• 1 year later...