Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru Remanufactured Engines

ccrinc

I used to post here all the time, but for no good reason stopped being an active participant. I was never here to "sell" something, just try to help out with advice when the opportunity arose.

Well, now that there's a vendor's forum, and with the extremely active and growing membership who may not know us, let me re-introduce us! We have many current and past customers in the USMB community. We're located in the Denver area of Colorado, but we ship worldwide.

Visit our website: everything you need to know is there, including prices.

www.ccrengines.com

Hope to talk to you soon!

Emily

Edited by ccrinc
addition

Nice to see you posting again Emily. Let me add my two cents to your re-intro.

My son bought a '82 Brat from his younger brother after he lost an argument with a tree and didn't want to invest in the repair. The Brat was repaired with fenders from the local pull a part yard and my son invested in a rebuilt engine from ccrinc which we installed with minor technical assistance from ccrinc staff. That was over 10 years ago and we've lost track of the miles on the car since the engine was installed. But the car is still running just fine with that engine. My son offered it to me last year and I decided to keep it in the family as our go get parts and stuff truck.

How much for an ez30d from the 00 to 03 production years? The website only details the second generation of the ez30d. I would assume that the older variant would be less? (He said hopefully:lol:)

Any EZ30 is the same price. Although I DO give a USMB discount (you'll have to call me for that.) Remember, that includes all non-residential shipping and the installation gasket kit as well.

how many subaru engines do you guys build in a year ? do you do your own boring and surfacing ? I have no sorurce for the 05 and up engines had a customer was looking for a 2.5 b from 2009 sti have any? had to send him to dealer cause his engine was not rebiuldable. There are very few subaru engines avalible through the werckers round here and they go for big bucks a used ej251 go's for 2500-3100$ with a 3 month waranty and there sold out and couldent find one on there satalite serach.