Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

RockAuto customer service is A+

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 l75eya

l75eya

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 1,425 posts
  • Hoboken, NJ

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:07 PM

Just got off the phone with them. They sent out the wrong ball joint. They're shipping me a new one overnight, and don't even want the wrong one back.

First time dealing with them concerning a semi-major order (struts, tie rods, balljoints) and they helped take care of that one mistake very quickly.

I've heard of people on this board that have been dealing with them for years now and haven't had so much as one mishap, so I guess I just had a bit of bad luck, but I too am now sold on them. Great place.

#2 somick

somick

92 Loyale

• Members
  • 250 posts
  • alaska

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:26 PM

I have been there!

After THREE wrong parts they made me pay fot return shipping.

No more ra

Sam

#3 mikaleda

mikaleda

1000+ member!

• Members
  • 1,329 posts
  • priest lake, Idaho

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:39 PM

i have used them they totaly messed up my order for strut mounts but they took them back even after i did some modding to them :Flame:

#4 Brat78

Brat78

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Richmond Hill, GA

Posted 01 August 2012 - 06:02 PM

I'd give them an A+ They have parts no one else can get, and on available parts are way cheaper for the same part. My motor mounts for my 78 brat were fuji, in a fuji box. Who knows where they got them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users