Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Pick n Pull pricing: rear suspension tube..

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 xbeerd

xbeerd

dookin'

• Members
  • 1,023 posts
  • Milwaukee, WI

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:07 PM

the one on my car now is good. It was off of a xt6 or something much less rusty than my original. Just wanting to save a good piece from the crusher since these cars are scarce in the midwest.

#27 TheLoyale

TheLoyale

Safariwagon: The Legend

• Members
  • 6,755 posts
  • Waukesha, WI

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:11 PM

Which is why I want to grab the rear passenger door, its mint. Wonder if I can do it this Friday?

Do you want to go to the junkyard Friday? Anything sooner and I will not have any money lol. Unless you want to buy it and I'll give you cash the before the weekend.

Let me know your plan on going there either way.

#28 xbeerd

xbeerd

dookin'

• Members
  • 1,023 posts
  • Milwaukee, WI

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:19 PM

Word homie. Friday should be good.

#29 TheLoyale

TheLoyale

Safariwagon: The Legend

• Members
  • 6,755 posts
  • Waukesha, WI

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:07 AM

Not real sure if I'm gonna buy a door, perhaps I shouldn't act with hast on this. Depends how low I can get the price if I strip the door of everything.

I will probably still bring the proper tools, and ride along, help ya out with the tube if anything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users