my wife pointed this one out in a tow yard.....i think she is encouraging the habit......
so we got it for $100 - will become her farm vehicle,
we use subys instead of expensive ATV's and UTV
was missing some parts and is rusty as hell, but will work great for us
had another car paked on the tailgate when we picked it up
repairs done -
- rebuild carb - removed everything i could from the hitachi, now has manual choke, mechanical secondary, and no extra vacumn/pollution stuff
- replace missing starter motor, battery cables, wipers
- replaced wheels and tyres
- fixed rust in cab floor and painted
- beat out tailgate and replaced latches
- exhaust -was in the bed
- paint - she picked the colour, foam roller, safety yellow - my 4th roller paint job and i think i am getting pretty good at it....
runs pretty good now, needs axles and a dual range - probably after the summer when i have some more time
still to do
valve cover gaskets - leaks onto exhaust
build rear bumper
front bumper/bullbar/bash plate
more to come soon
Edited by wallaby, 07 August 2015 - 04:18 PM.