Ultimate Subaru Message Board

hi guys just joined, i'm jayne, me & my hubby have a legacy, love it & love going on the meets, (camping), my hubby decided to build me my own forum, so if any of the lady who don't like chatting about the cars with the guys, come join me on my forum, shawn said it was ok to post. http://www.swags.gb.net just us ladys get bored when all the guys are cleaning there cars, & talking engines. lol i met some of the women on the last meet we went on, on 1 of the other forums, & they thought swags would be a fab idea, so come on girls, why not take a peek.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know it may seem odd, but a lot of the girls on here like to talk about cars and wrench on their own :headbang:

I read the description of your site and did a little browsing and it seems like a well thought out, decent little forum :)

Unfortunately, from my interaction with most of the girls on this site, they're not the kind to sit back and talk about "girl stuff". Most of the chicks on here seem to be more apt to slide under a car and bloody a few knuckles vs slide into a salon chair and get a manicure.

Not bashing your site, just saying its in a little different market than USMB.

Twitch

• 2 weeks later...

I have to agree with Twitch...not seeing much girl talk here(thankfully!). It's actually nice to see other girls who enjoy mechanics as much as I do. Living in this closed-minded state where women are supposed to be getting married having babies and getting pedicures because they have been bare-foot and pregnant for so long, there's not many girls here that have interest in cars. Well, unless it has a boy in it.:-p