Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

13 vs 14 inch jackman wheels

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Brat78

Brat78

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Richmond Hill, GA

Posted 22 July 2012 - 06:48 PM

Does anyone know if the 13 and 14 inch jackman wheels have the same bolt pattern? I've got a stock set of 13's for my brat but would love to have the tire options of a 14 inch rim.

#2 turbosubarubrat

turbosubarubrat

2nd gen hoarder

• Members
  • 1,076 posts
  • Sandy, OR

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:13 AM

go to peugeot 14in rims there on my 85 brat now:Dthey give u a 3 inch lift:headbang:
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 waimaks

waimaks

Hey Boe!

• Members
  • 700 posts
  • NZ

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:04 AM

go to peugeot 14in rims there on my 85 brat now:Dthey give u a 3 inch lift:headbang:

Can you confirm this? Your measurements sound a little off if I'm honest.

But yes, stud pattern should be the same, but offset and width may vary.

#4 turbosubarubrat

turbosubarubrat

2nd gen hoarder

• Members
  • 1,076 posts
  • Sandy, OR

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:21 PM

Can you confirm this? Your measurements sound a little off if I'm honest.

yes im sure we parked it next to another subaru wagon not a brat but they have basic the same stock ride hight and my brat was about 3-2 inches taller:cool:

it also depends on tire size i've been runing 195/75/14's biggest tire without lifting it:headbang:

#5 Brat78

Brat78

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Richmond Hill, GA

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:23 PM

I'm aware of the peugeot option, and thanks for the info, but they are ugly as ***************. I can't say that I like the peugeot wheels very much. As I initially asked, I wanted to know if anyone know if the 14 inch jackmans fit gen 1.

Edited by Brat78, 23 July 2012 - 08:27 PM.

#6 92_rugby_subie

92_rugby_subie

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 1,990 posts
  • Hillsboro OR

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:38 AM

McBrat put 14" Jackmans on his. As long as they are for Subaru they will work. A friend of mine found 15" Jackmans... but they were a chevy pattern...

But 14" wheels should fit your first gen just fine. Im excited to get my 13" Jackmans painted and put on my car :D

#7 Brat78

Brat78

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Richmond Hill, GA

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:10 PM

Thanks rugby. I love the jackman look on the subaru. I'll have to try and hunt down a set.

#8 ITBandit

ITBandit

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Hollister

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:47 AM

McBrat put 14" Jackmans on his. As long as they are for Subaru they will work. A friend of mine found 15" Jackmans... but they were a chevy pattern...

But 14" wheels should fit your first gen just fine. Im excited to get my 13" Jackmans painted and put on my car :D

How are you painting you wheels? :brow:

#9 92_rugby_subie

92_rugby_subie

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 1,990 posts
  • Hillsboro OR

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:16 AM

Depends on how "Rich" I am before WCSS... Either black/gunmetal spray paint if Im broke or Gunmetal powdercoating ;)

#10 bratman18

bratman18

ADIDASubarus

• Members
  • 3,465 posts
  • Jefferson, Maine

Posted 28 July 2012 - 07:46 AM

yes im sure we parked it next to another subaru wagon not a brat but they have basic the same stock ride hight and my brat was about 3-2 inches taller:cool:

it also depends on tire size i've been runing 195/75/14's biggest tire without lifting it:headbang:

It has everything to do with tire size and nothing to do with the wheel.

Thanks rugby. I love the jackman look on the subaru. I'll have to try and hunt down a set.

They are quite rare and very hard to find, so good luck on your search! But they would be a sweet find.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users