Ultimate Subaru Message Board

13 vs 14 inch jackman wheels

go to peugeot 14in rims there on my 85 brat now:Dthey give u a 3 inch lift:headbang:

Can you confirm this? Your measurements sound a little off if I'm honest.

But yes, stud pattern should be the same, but offset and width may vary.

Can you confirm this? Your measurements sound a little off if I'm honest.

yes im sure we parked it next to another subaru wagon not a brat but they have basic the same stock ride hight and my brat was about 3-2 inches taller:cool:

it also depends on tire size i've been runing 195/75/14's biggest tire without lifting it:headbang:

I'm aware of the peugeot option, and thanks for the info, but they are ugly as ***************. I can't say that I like the peugeot wheels very much. As I initially asked, I wanted to know if anyone know if the 14 inch jackmans fit gen 1.

Edited by Brat78

McBrat put 14" Jackmans on his. As long as they are for Subaru they will work. A friend of mine found 15" Jackmans... but they were a chevy pattern...

But 14" wheels should fit your first gen just fine. Im excited to get my 13" Jackmans painted and put on my car :D

How are you painting you wheels? :brow:

yes im sure we parked it next to another subaru wagon not a brat but they have basic the same stock ride hight and my brat was about 3-2 inches taller:cool:

it also depends on tire size i've been runing 195/75/14's biggest tire without lifting it:headbang:

It has everything to do with tire size and nothing to do with the wheel.

Thanks rugby. I love the jackman look on the subaru. I'll have to try and hunt down a set.

They are quite rare and very hard to find, so good luck on your search! But they would be a sweet find.