Ultimate Subaru Message Board

for sale- many parts from 2 1978 4DW wagons!

Time to clean the shed! We had 3 4WD wagons- a '76 and two '78's- I have quite a lot of parts from the 2 '78's which I parted out after the kids crashed them, body parts/ glass/ seats/ instruments/ several core engines/carbs & manifolds/ differentials/ used 1/2 shafts/ cables/ suspension pieces/ whole struts. etc. One good front fender. Some lights/lenses

Parts are located in victor, Idaho. Pretty reasonable if you come get them all, or I'll sell individual parts. You pick up or pay actual freight to your location. Remember, these are USED parts- if you want something perfect, buy new.

Charlie idpv@ida.net

Edited by NLAParts
changes!

To all you who have answered this thread, I can't reply unless you give me your e-mail! I probably do have lock bezels on good doors; also two tailgate lifts, also several carbs!

Email me at idpv@ida.net

Look on ebay for 1978 Subie parts, I've sold some parts at fair prices, but I have some real low-ball offers, so i'll put those parts up on Ebay and see what happens!

After your last email I'm opting out. Thanks for offering. Sorry if I low balled you and took valuable time from you to get you to show more pictures.

I can buy from you on eBay if I see the need.

To be honest I'm just not going to throw money because some older parts are present. That rear seat looks great from a distance but after your second wave of pics ( I only asked about the seat ) I can more clearly see that I'd be disappointed.

Good luck. I know it's a pain to deal with cheap Subaru owners. Sorry if I'm one too right now , but I'm not wasting my money on parts no better than what I have here.

I'll check eBay later.

please tell me you have a good condition stock carb im sick and tired of mine and its busted power valve

I have several manifolds with carbs loose, plus a couple more on core engines. Dusty but ran. I'll need some help recognizing which ones are for a ,78! What sort of numbers on your carb? What's your offer?

Charlie idpv@ida.net

I'm looking for some lenses for my 79 wagon. Rear passenger backup light and front passenger blinker. would they fit a 79?

I have 2 left? rear and one right? rear tail light fixtures, plus one smaller one

which may go below the tail light. I may have one front corner fixture

Charlie idpv@ida.net.

I think '77 to '79 were the same body style.

do you have intact door lock bezels?

also i need a plastic covers for the hanbrake ans shifter do you have those?

I believe the chrome lock bezels are pressed on to the lock cylinder and are not readily removeable--or reuseable-- at least they are that way on other door locks for other cars I've had. That said, I have 2 sets of front doors with locks. I have one set of keys, so I may even have a key. Otherwise, you would need to see a locksmith and have a key made. Many lock cylinders have a number on them, so then it's real easy. Retrieving thelock cylinders will require disassembling the doors somewhat. What's you offer?

Charlie idpv@ida.net

loooking for...

ignition lock cylinder with key and bezel

blue drivers seat (just the butt)

drivers side chrome rocker trim

blue stage 2 dash with no cracks

1 drivers rear black door panel or all 4 blue lower door panels

lynnwood pick and pull has a 1978 subaru dl wagon in good condition and the intereior is great

Interested in the heater box linkage that operates the heater control valve (or the whole heater box assembly if that is easier) and the shelf that sits below the glove box.

Thanks.

elukas2003@yahoo.com

I have the shelf below the glove box. It does have a small speaker hole in it, but you can repair that.

Make an offer with the stamp if interested.

subaru3@aol.com

Todd