This little subaru just keeps on trucking. She's up to 193k now, the old EA82 just got some new seals: crank, cam and side seals, and best of all a timing belt change. The belts were ridiculously cracked, I was very surprised they hadn't snapped on me. Put some nice lightly used idlers on there as well.
Just from doing the seals alone my oil pressure reads much higher, she still seems to be running through/burning the same amount of oil though. I fear what the rear main seal is looking like. All of the seals that were replaced looked original. :/
I've had a rear air deflector for a few months now, finally got around to putting it on today. It's an EA82 deflector, with EA81 feet, so the angle is different than most EA82 wagons, but I'm pretty sure it will still do the trick.
I used some little grommet things below the feet to cut down on vibration, as well as put some silicone around each hole I drilled, I'm hoping that will be very rust preventative.
I also did a little shining up of the plastic on the car, taking the advice of AKGhandi I used seafoam on all the bumpers, mudflaps, and trim. It definitely looks a lot better than before!
Next up on my list of repairs is tracking down the heating problem, I've already replaced the resistor pack and the switch assembly, had the blower motor out today it LOOKS good, but I didn't dig in too far. I'm guessing it's either the relay or the motor itself.
Also I have to fix my rattling exhaust, may just get a new exhaust from the y-pipe back.
And my steering rack needs some attention/replacement, DS seal has started to leak and I have started to feel a clunk when rotating the steering wheel. I'll probably postpone this repair as long as possible.