Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

FS: Gen 1 stage 2 grille and golvebox door!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Caboobaroo

Caboobaroo

USMB Drunk

• Members
  • 6,888 posts
  • Oregon City

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:34 PM

First off, I would like to say that these parts were rescued from a red '78 wagon in the junkyard a few weeks ago as I know how hard it is to come across certain items.

First off, I have a complete grille for a quad headlight setup. In good shape, all the chrome is still there in decent shape on the bottom. Also has the center emblem and the "4 Wheel Drive" emblem on it. - $50

Would be a pain to ship but I will do it at the buyers expense.

Next is a black glovebox door from the same wagon. Reason why I saved this? It has two ORIGINAL Subaru keys to go with it. In good shape, no cracks or chips in it. I can also ship this as well. - $40

I'm pretty firm on the prices but I am also willing to do a deal if you buy both:D

#2 Caboobaroo

Caboobaroo

USMB Drunk

• Members
  • 6,888 posts
  • Oregon City

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:58 PM

Bump. Someone probably wants these and I know how hard it is to find the original Subaru keys for the glovebox:brow:

#3 Sub78

Sub78

New User

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Tucson, AZ

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:17 PM

Is that 78 still in the junkyard? I've got a 78 that I'm restoring and could use a few parts. Going to think about that glove box and grill. Neither of mine are busted but it never hurts to have extra parts. Email me at david.j.stancil@gmail.com if you know that that wagon is still around and I can email you a list of parts to see if you'd be able to pull or send me some pics of her. Thanks.

#4 Caboobaroo

Caboobaroo

USMB Drunk

• Members
  • 6,888 posts
  • Oregon City

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:20 PM

Was there last weekend and unfortunately the car is gone. A real shame too as it was fairly straight with very minor rust in one fender.

#5 Sub78

Sub78

New User

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Tucson, AZ

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:44 PM

That wagon isn't still there is it? I've got a 78 and need a windshield and a gas tank badly. I'd pay for your time and obviously to ship it. Email me at david.j.stancil@gmail.com if you are up for a discussion and want some cash. Where is that soob located by chance?

#6 Caboobaroo

Caboobaroo

USMB Drunk

• Members
  • 6,888 posts
  • Oregon City

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:22 PM

That wagon isn't still there is it? I've got a 78 and need a windshield and a gas tank badly. I'd pay for your time and obviously to ship it. Email me at david.j.stancil@gmail.com if you are up for a discussion and want some cash. Where is that soob located by chance?

I didn't go into the yard and verify but I saw their inventory list and it wasn't on there anymore. I could make an adventure out of going to the yard today though....

#7 Caboobaroo

Caboobaroo

USMB Drunk

• Members
  • 6,888 posts
  • Oregon City

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:49 PM

Here are some pictures of the grille and glovebox door. Both in good shape!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 Caboobaroo

Caboobaroo

USMB Drunk

• Members
  • 6,888 posts
  • Oregon City

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:20 AM

Bump!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 Yaron

Yaron

New User

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Israel

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:58 AM

Can you check shipping costs to Israel for the grille?

my email: Yaron dot agi at gmail dot com

Thanks

Yaron

#10 Caboobaroo

Caboobaroo

USMB Drunk

• Members
  • 6,888 posts
  • Oregon City

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:45 PM

I will see if I get time to get you a quote.:headbang:

0 user(s) are reading this topic