Ultimate Subaru Message Board

FS: Gen 1 stage 2 grille and golvebox door!

First off, I would like to say that these parts were rescued from a red '78 wagon in the junkyard a few weeks ago as I know how hard it is to come across certain items.

First off, I have a complete grille for a quad headlight setup. In good shape, all the chrome is still there in decent shape on the bottom. Also has the center emblem and the "4 Wheel Drive" emblem on it. - $50

Would be a pain to ship but I will do it at the buyers expense.

Next is a black glovebox door from the same wagon. Reason why I saved this? It has two ORIGINAL Subaru keys to go with it. In good shape, no cracks or chips in it. I can also ship this as well. - $40

I'm pretty firm on the prices but I am also willing to do a deal if you buy both:D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is that 78 still in the junkyard? I've got a 78 that I'm restoring and could use a few parts. Going to think about that glove box and grill. Neither of mine are busted but it never hurts to have extra parts. Email me at david.j.stancil@gmail.com if you know that that wagon is still around and I can email you a list of parts to see if you'd be able to pull or send me some pics of her. Thanks.

That wagon isn't still there is it? I've got a 78 and need a windshield and a gas tank badly. I'd pay for your time and obviously to ship it. Email me at david.j.stancil@gmail.com if you are up for a discussion and want some cash. Where is that soob located by chance?

I didn't go into the yard and verify but I saw their inventory list and it wasn't on there anymore. I could make an adventure out of going to the yard today though....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...