Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Fog Lights for 98 Legacy L Wagon

I'm thinking of installing OEM fog lights in my 98 Legacy L Wagon. I know I need the lights and the switch on the dash, but are there any other relays, or wire jumpers that I need? Do they just plug into connectors that already exist in the wiring harness? Also, if anyone has the required lights, relays, and switch that they would like to sell, I would be interested. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

If you buy the "OE" kit it comes with everthing you need. If you tear the parts out of a junkyard car you will want to get the lights, the connectors behind them (both ends) and the switch. The wiring harness isn't in the car if it doesn't have fog lights. The kit comes with everything.

-Heikki

H4510AC500 <-- I think this is the kit for your car. The wider openings in the bumper? Mine are the squared off ones (see my WWW link for a pic)

Very cool. I live about 6 miles north of Flemington and am also a North Hunterdon graduate.

-Heikki

If you end up getting the lights without the harness and all PM me, and I can dig up my wiring info. It might be similar to yours. (?)