Ultimate Subaru Message Board

SJR Full time

I'll second the 4x114.5 pattern. Options for wheels in that pattern are literally falling out of the sky, especially in 'old skool' style (both true vintage/rare jdm and re-pops). I'd love a set as I'm thinking of going opposite lifting, and slamming mine down, since I no longer have much use for d/r 4wd down here :(

Worlds first Shakotan GL Wagon???? :D

OK my stores back up and runnin, orders can be placed, Im still setting it all up , dont have all the pictures up or the other tabs, thanks for bearing with me Scott

heres a product I wanted to let you guys know about

http://www.sjrlift.com/index.php/catalog/misc/wheel-adapter-vw5-to-subaru-4-x-140-detail

vw%20205%20wheel%20adapter%20sjr.jpg

vw%20wheel%20front%20car.jpg

vw%20wheel%20205.jpg

Actually, we are both wrong.... It's 4x114.3

Common to most 4-lug Nissan's and Toyota's.

And I should've remembered that from when I owned my '90 240SX, '87 200SX,

and '80 Corolla SR. :banghead:

Holy Cow... BrainFart! ...again, 

You're Right: is 4X114.3 

I Just Fixed my Posts.

Edited by Loyale 2.7 Turbo

• 2 weeks later...
I was just looking up wheels in the 4x114.3 pattern, lots of choices, if you could do that, that would be awesome, heck, I'd even buy a set of drums and rotors.

Im ready to do a set just need someone to commit to buy them, $200 for set of 4, machine work only, plus shipping, I can do a set I have and do a exchange with your good cores, front discs and rear drums, Ill get going if someone puts 1/2 the money down, I can do 4x100mm or 114.3mm (4 x 4.5in )

Heres a list of the cars that have the 100mm pattern

http://www.roadkillcustoms.com/hot-rods-rat-rods/Wheel-Bolt-Pattern-Cross-Reference-Database.asp?LugCount=4&StudSpreadInch=&StudSpreadMM=100

heres a list for the 114.3 or 4.5 inch

http://www.roadkillcustoms.com/hot-rods-rat-rods/Wheel-Bolt-Pattern-Cross-Reference-Database.asp?LugCount=4&StudSpreadInch=4.5&StudSpreadMM

Edited by Scott in Bellingham

had to turn down the center of the hubs, completely removed the ridge from the rear drums I like the backsides, stronger then the 6 bolt hubs, lots of meat there, looks like 100 x 4 would work to, If you want a set Ill reused the stock subaru studs unless you send me a new set before I start the drilling

I'll do a set to, but I need to go wrecking yarding and pick up some drums and rotors.

that will all fit in a large flat rate box won't it?

I'll have to wait till after Christmas for mine though, in the middle of moving right now, but I can probably get some parts gathered up and ready to ship

I'll do a set to, but I need to go wrecking yarding and pick up some drums and rotors.

that will all fit in a large flat rate box won't it?

I'll have to wait till after Christmas for mine though, in the middle of moving right now, but I can probably get some parts gathered up and ready to ship

remove the fronts from the roters smaller lighter, I have a few sets and can do a exchange to aid in turn around

ok, I can send up a good set for exchange, when it comes to the rear drums, wouldn't I be better off to just buy a new set rather then getting something used from the wrecking yard?
\\

either route, If you buy new you can have then shipped to me direct to save on shipping, I have a set of aftermarket new ones I could sell someone,

hey scott. I have a need for 4X100 hubs, I have a set of front hubs I could send you but not sure what I would do about the rears in the interim.

it's cool though money is tight till after christmas anyway.

seem the rims I want have a bad offset for a street/rallyx XT in 4X114.3

+25

the 4X100 version is +40 offset which seems like it will tuck better.

are front hubs and rear hubs (disk brake set up) the same or diffferent from each other.

the site I was looking at said the rear hubs had a 4X100 patter where the rotor bolts on and the fronts had a 90mm pattern. I don't see any reason for them to have 2 different hubs... if those holes are already 4X100 the conversion would be much easier...

as I said I have a set of front hubs if you want to try and work out the 4X100 set up.

thanks for your time. big fan of what you bring to the lifted community and can't wait to see what you can "drum" up (pun intended) for us "racer/ricer guys"

hey scott. I have a need for 4X100 hubs, I have a set of front hubs I could send you but not sure what I would do about the rears in the interim.

it's cool though money is tight till after christmas anyway.

seem the rims I want have a bad offset for a street/rallyx XT in 4X114.3

+25

the 4X100 version is +40 offset which seems like it will tuck better.

are front hubs and rear hubs (disk brake set up) the same or diffferent from each other.

the site I was looking at said the rear hubs had a 4X100 patter where the rotor bolts on and the fronts had a 90mm pattern. I don't see any reason for them to have 2 different hubs... if those holes are already 4X100 the conversion would be much easier...

as I said I have a set of front hubs if you want to try and work out the 4X100 set up.

thanks for your time. big fan of what you bring to the lifted community and can't wait to see what you can "drum" up (pun intended) for us "racer/ricer guys"

front and rear disc hubs are different