Ultimate Subaru Message Board

SJR Full time

• 1 month later...

I Suggested 4X114.3 Pattern, and I Shared how I've done it on 4X140 Subarus in the Past:

Very Kindly let me Share my Own experience: ...

RearDiscs-NewPattern.gif

Now my "BumbleBeast" Runs on Aftermarket 15" Rims, you can see Photos on the Link at my Signature...

But Now I came across this Photos of an adapter plate for Wheel Lug Conversion:

94422.jpg

94423.jpg

94424.jpg

What do you think about it?

Kind Regards.

• Like 1

I Suggested 4X114.3 Pattern, and I Shared how I've done it on 4X140 Subarus in the Past:

94422.jpg

94423.jpg

94424.jpg

Kind Regards.

Wow!! That looks simulier to the on I drew up! They make them for Hondogs and toyotas. The one problem I came across with it is they'll set the rim/tire out 1/2".

-PRWA AAE

Kind Regards.

where did you find that? I'd be willing to pay some big bucks for that.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys if i get a set of the 3 inch front strut towers what am i to expect as far as ride quality axle angles drivability stiffness etc i mainly drive on the street but do go off the road oftenwhen hunting driving around or what not.....thanks.....ohhh and the car is an 87 gl hatch

hey guys if i get a set of the 3 inch front strut towers what am i to expect as far as ride quality axle angles drivability stiffness etc i mainly drive on the street but do go off the road oftenwhen hunting driving around or what not.....thanks.....ohhh and the car is an 87 gl hatch

on a complete kit the ride stays the same. tire size , style and rim offset make the ride

:cool: scott :cool:,

Ive been very happy with all the SJR mods done to the car i purchased from you 6 months ago. The lift is amazing! The dropped drive train is so nice on my axles and transmission. The transmission cross member is cradling the trans like a glove!

The Dual Range 5spd transmission is still shifting smooth and Ive never any issues with the ej to ea adapter.

:eek:The creativeness of your art is inspiring!:headbang:

Just thought id share my appreciation for your work, I wish i lived closer to you and the NW Washington offroad crew so i could come play.

I wheel with you vicariously from the utube vids i watch of you all.:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

hey scott, id like to possibly do some 6 lug hubs.... but the hubs are on my daily that i would give you to machine. is there any way we can maybe work something out?

im located in seattle. thanks. 

show up in the morning at my place and you can take them home in the afternoon

I could use a 2.5 to 3inch body lift, with 3.5-4inch strut top lift kit!!

:)

-Garrett

I can do that What model and year? PM me

I can do that What model and year? PM me

Hey Scott,

I have a 2001 subaru forester with an EJ dual range transmission AWD 4.11final drive (possibly upgrading to 4.44's)

I am planning on purchasing hotbits forester specific coilovers and I would like to run a 2.5 inch body lift and 3.5inch strut top lift. I will be running 29 or 30 inch BFG al terrains.

-Garrett