Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Who's down for hittin some trails?

Same goes for me. I have the kiddy-poos this weekend sat were going to the new Scooby-Do movie Sunday would be better for us also, but i won't be getting to a puter so you'all will have to ring me!!! 261-7836 if not then have fun and get some pisc! But will check the board all day tomarrow :brow:

-Sean

Yeah, me too, I got all the kids this weekend. Plus I have to do some work in the back room (going to start the re-model on Monday) so I'm all tied up this weekend :(

I hear ya on the wheelin'!!!! I haven't been out since we all went to the ponds :eek: I'm startin' to go through withdawels :dead::dead:

Next weekend?? Any one? (if I start to plan on it now I might make it :o )

Ohkay, here's the thing, this weekend, it's suppose to be in the high 70's, with sunny conditions. I'm thinking it's good campin weather. I love campin, sittin by the fire, yakkin all night. If everyone is down for it, then a one nighter Sat-Sun would be killer. I don't have a location, not too sure of places to go on this side of the valley, (remember, I'm from up north). I've got a couple of the GP guys I used to hang with that would be down for it too. Lemme know what ya think.

Ohkay, there was contention, Bekah doesn't want to do the ponds thing, SHE wants to go out and hit some trails, like the topic title says. So, being as how she is a woman, and there is no winning an argument with a woman, we're gonna hit some trails. Johns Peak is pretty close, and we haven't even broken the surface of all the trails out there, so I think that would be a good place to go!

Would also like to sit down and plan out the Trip next month, it's a little over a month away, but we should figure how all we're going to do it, get the dates out so people can take time off if they need too. Mmmmm, SAND!

Adam that would be great for Mike, my brother is here for the weekend and then Ash will be 3 in the wagon. So that is a good pick up :cool: So get that seat cleaned out:grin: and ill (we) will see you guys at Toni's at 11 :banana: Mike give me a call tonight plans are subject to change with her im sure!! 261-7836.

-Sean