Ultimate Subaru Message Board

my lifted subi

ryot1

heres my 95 impreza wagon 2.2l 7'' front lift and 6 '' back ..i got the lift from scott at sjrlift.com he has great service , great attitude , and an unbelievable amont of knowledge when it comes to these cars .. if your ever thinkin about lifting your soob id suggest going to him ..he has all sizes and even swap kits and some miscellaneous once again its sjrlift.com anawys heres my car when i started picture.php?albumid=258&pictureid=1965!!!!!!!

Edited by ryot1

after aproximantly 3 '' lift from 04 forester xt struts picture.php?albumid=286&pictureid=2183

puddle fun

picture.php?albumid=272&pictureid=2070

i had to cut my fenders for this

215 75 r 15 with my new snorkel and cheap

summit racing rims $45

3.75 backspacing

and wheel spacer/conversion to jeep/raqnger 5x4.5

picture.php?albumid=286&pictureid=2248

• Like 1

last but not least

picture.php?albumid=286&pictureid=2261

picture.php?albumid=286&pictureid=2267

picture.php?albumid=286&pictureid=2266

remember these pictures are as of now in a couple weeks things will change:headbang:

im getting a prerunner front bumper

new tires

rack and pinion

new paint

(future dreams for this car)

this car has 216xxx miles so in the future i plan on

replacing the engine with a 2.5 rs

rs limited slip rear diff

and whatever tranny has the lowest gearing that is compatible so stay tuned ..:headbang:

hey stranger. I'm really diggin the neon mang. are you thinkin about a dual range swap? I think that would be your best bet if you have 5speed and wanna take the car as far as it's set up to go.

id love to but d have to convert her ..shes an aouto 8(

• 3 months later...
looks good man, what size tire you running under there, forgive me if I missed it I'm on a smartphone lol

215/75r15

follow my thread on dirty impreza its got all specs and builds and tons of pics the link is right under the last picture

My brother and I were up in your neck of the woods on 1.1.13. We started in Pioneer Town and ended in Green Valley. Good times!

DWFW_zpsecb5877a.jpg

************ i really wish u woulda got a hold of me i take my subi up out and about every chance i get lol next time your up contact me!!! youll probably have a better chance of catchin me on dirtyimpreza though ,, so hit me up if u wanna hit some trails i know this place to well:headbang: