Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Need hubs redrilled

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dudesmccool

dudesmccool

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Beaverton

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:13 AM

I'm Will in Beaverton, OR (Portland). I'm looking to get my 92' Loyale hubs redrilled to 5x108. I have front discs and drum in the rear. Are there any shops anyone can recomend? Prices? Thanks for your time

#2 Loyale 2.7 Turbo

Loyale 2.7 Turbo

The Mighty "BumbleBeast"

• Gold Subscribers
  • 5,385 posts
  • Roatán, Honduras.

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:31 AM

Look Here: ~► http://ultimatesubar...t=136472&page=2

Kind Regards.

#3 djellum

djellum

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 556 posts
  • Vancouver WA

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:02 PM

they dont drill out to 5 lug, they drill out to 6. your main choices are 14 or 15 inch pug rums that fit the stock 4 bolt, drilling out the hubs for 6x140 (nissan, toyota, etc), or swapping out the suspension for newer 5 bolt subaru pattern.

if you like the pug rims they are the easiest since they are bolt on, drilling out to 6 lug is pretty simple if you dont already have rims. if you have 5 bolt rims you want to use, then you will need to fab in suspension from a newer sub. never done it so I dont know how much of it will just bolt in.

#4 TOONGA

TOONGA

I divided by zero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Australind

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:41 PM

You can drill these hubs out to 5 lug, I have seen it done here in Australia. I wouldn't do it as the hubs don't have much meat / thickness where the studs sit. As stated it is better to go to either a 4 stud setup or a 6 stud set up.

As well it depends on what rims you want to fit, there are hub adaptors available but for the life of me I cant find the bookmark for them sorry.

found the link, I tell you it isn't much fun trying to search through 400+ bookmarks, I just needed to remember that the USA uses lug instead of stud :)

http://shop.adapterk...D5.qscstrfrnt02

TOONGA

Edited by TOONGA, 14 October 2012 - 07:54 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users