Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Preview pic of EA-82...9 yr old daughter built

Don't they have child labor laws down there??!!

Hehe, jes kiddin. Looks good. I do have to say, if I have a daughter I would prefer that she build her own motor for her Soob, it gives a kid so much appreciation for their first car if they built it themselves (with dads or moms help of course). Looks killer.

B-86:

Outstanding!! You are teaching her well.

I wish I could get my 7 year old interested in helping out in the garage. I even bought her a tool set - but it aint happening yet. She says it "stinks" in there.

Keep giving her projects to work on, and someday she'll be teaching you...

John

thats amazing... when i was 9 my dad only let me hold the light... he would say things like "i don't know son... i think i should do it.":(

i am 16 now and he won't even let me do a brake job on his car... he would rather pay 300 bucks or whatever it is to get a shop to "do it right" whatever that means...

i feel neglected...:mad:

hehehe... have fun

Totally AWESOME!!!! tell your daughter that I said she rocks!! You go Girl!!

Now, how much to send her up here to Wisconsin for the summer so she can help me build one????? :brow::lol: :lol: Got a spare one sitting in the back of one of the extra wagons....needs to be put in the front!! LOL need to be doing some other work on the same car too...could teach her a little body work while she is here.....:D