Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Nov 18th Sunday NWWO Run Walker Valley

one eye

Nov 18th Sunday up at Walker

most of the time we do Saturday runs but not everyone can make it on Saturdays so here we go Sunday run!!!

Meeting place

GI Joes Mount Vernon

Exit 227 right behind Dennys

9:00 am

Leave from there by

9:30 am

Should be good and wet by then!!!!

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

One more day till the big mud run, Should be a good one to go to this round......

Im waiting for everyone to wake up at my place right now before I Start butters up, if you've heard it you know what Im talking about, Im just going to go over a few things before the run to make sure its in good shape..... Then Ricks old car will get a few things done to it then we will be ready!!!!

Jeff

99% ready myself. I had the car up on the lift yesterday and saw some new damage that needs to be addressed. Remember the weak spot you noticed with the lift when I was stuck on the rock? Well that bracket is bent and the hardware too. Not sure what I can do about it other than replace the hardware. Just something to think about when it comes to fabbing the lift for Turtle.

Did anyone have pics to share? It was a little rougher up there than most anticipated. The poor Leggy took a beating. Sorry about the bumper. Jeff was a little hard on Butters too. It's his story. I'll let him tell it!

Edited by Qman

No worries about the bumper. It was just tacked on so I didn't get a ticket.

I know there were plenty of pics and some videos, including one of Jeff beating up on Butters. Hopefully they will be uploaded tonight. Anxious to see the one of me pinned against the tree coming down Ron's Run.

#1 Lesson learned from the trip... Never trust an exhaust guy to do an important weld.

Thanks Jeff for fixing it correctly!:clap:

I'm so hoping you guys got pics of me going thru what Jeff called "100 yards of hell" or something like that. Put the worst scrape on my truck since owning it for 10 years. But the idea that I made it thru that stretch without help makes me pretty proud of my little Toy.

Good fun, lotsa rain. I only have a group photo from GI Joes, and a couple of the Samarai we watched go over.