Ultimate Subaru Message Board

No, theres a lot more sensors and solenoids. The engine harness will be different, but I think its only about 4-5 connections.

As for the trans, I dont know if its different or not. The SVX has the same trans and it has 240hp, so I dont think theres a problem with it pushing the EJ22T.

EJ22T auto trans is 95% identical. However there are a few internal differences. (# of plates in clutch packs, higher stall TC, stronger springs in the accumulator pistons)

As long as everything trans wise is matched, it will work fine. i.e. Turbo trans, turbo flexplate and TC, and turbo TCU.

If you are keeping the NA trans in your car, just use the old NA TCU, flexplate and TC too.

As for engine wiring. There is one more pin used in the ECU connector. (Boost pressure solenoid) Also.....Crank and Cam sensor pin location is switched on the Turbo ECU.

You could run the turbo ECU and engine off of the stock harness. A few pins switched, and a few new wires run.

Otheriwise, get the whole harness from the Turbo car and strip it down.

Edited by Gloyale