Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New blue 84 wagon to add to the family!

well, also to replace the 85 wagon that blew its head gaskets.... the ea82s are just too touchy to mess with (for my mom who does not take care of cars at all!)

so anyways, i picked up this nice 84 GL wagon, 4wd AT.. power steering... AC, sunroof and digidash that works! it runs nice a quiet, drives smooth... and its in farly nice shape! score!

http://usmb.net/gallery/albuo36/DSCN2599

you may see it around the lynnwood/lake city area....

Since she doesn't maintain cars... maybe you should install a big red light that will illuminate if the alternator starts freaking out... dont wanna fry a perfectly good digidash :)

Hmmm what color have my cars been...

87 GL - Silver

86 GL - Maroon

86 GL-10 - Silver

87 GL-10 - Tan

91 Legacy - Blue

98 Impreza - Black

88 GL - Red

82 BRAT - Silver

92 Loyale - Silver

88 GL - White

Hmmm I think silver wins.

he he he, I like my blue brat, it just needs new paint, cause someone spray painted the body with the topper even still on it, they got paint all over the rubber linning on the topper. But the orginal color is blue as well, obviously sense the bed wasn't painted with the body... cause the toper was on. :lol: Anyway I think the color code is something like 246, but it's the bright blue, whats it called? Cosmic Blue? Anyway I can't wait til I can afford to get the body all streightened out and repainted.