Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Pug Wheels

HI all,

Bad New. the people i was going to buy the wheels form for the board. told me as of the middle of last mounth that they had lots of wheels and such. so i went to go pick up 10 sets of them for board members since i got paid i figued i could spot those that were very entersted. when i got there the guy said he had gotten pissed with puegots and had halled all the alloy wheels to seatle to get them for scrap aluminum. the steels he had throun in the cars and crusshed them.... im very sorry guys the guy said he was going to hold them but when i got there they were all gone.

btw, the place is called Brax and is in devide montana.

Well aint that just the s*****tz!! Figures. :banghead:

Dont suppose you have a phone number for this place, do ya???? Would like to call the guy and let him know he lost out on a bunch of real cash. He had a darn gold mine sittin there and he just threw it away!!!!! what a numb nutz.

How bad do you guys want the PUGS? I know where there are a few. I have a couple myself and I know where there are 2 more sets. One set steelys and one set alloys or aluminum or whatever they are. Also, How much are you willing to pay for them excluding shipping? The yard these are at is a little pricy. PM me if SERIOUS. (I have had a few people interested in stuff but never send money or anything and keep promising that they want this part or that but then drop off the face of the earth.) This can be frustrating for a poor guy like myself. Boz

RMVR53 - The pugs let you get a larger size wheel, 14" and 15", without any major modifications to your car - ie stock lug pattern (15's might need a little body work for clearance depending on the tire chosen). and yes they are a bit wider, which opens you to a broader range of tire choices.

Not 100% sure which years/makes will fit, but am pretty sure the 80's 505 series do. Others would know more on this one.

And TGW - thanks for posting that place's name and phone!!