Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Where's your $ for the WCSubaruS Beer Glasses?

QUICK REMINDER!

I have money from more than 25 of you out of 40 or so who say you want one. Are the rest of you flakes or what? The 10th will come soon, you will be too late if I don't have your $ before then.

Cheers.

EZ

:drunk:

If you were planning to mail Eric the money, today would be the last day if you want it to get there by the 10th, and you better send it express to make sure.

And if you're planning on stopping by, you've got today and tomorrow, I'll be gone this weekend. . .

GET ON IT!

:drunk:

Welp, procrastination has gotten the better of me. The 10th is tomorrow, and unless i jump in the legacy and cruise at 120mph, i doubt i can get $$$ to you by tomorrow.

March and April were very bad months for me, financially. My roomate left, and i saw my rent double. As well as all of my bills. That and the new Legacy (with its $1100 clutch) put me in the red for a few weeks, and then this morning after I cashed my paycheck, i had to goto the rental office and give it all (and about $800 more) to them for rent. leaving me with enough money to eat and put gas in the car (91 Octane is $2.32/gal right now).

Sorry Zap, looks like i missed out :( I'll enjoy looking at everyone elses glasses.

-Brian