Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NW Folks going to Oregon Trail Pro Rally?

I'm heading up to Hillboro April 23-25 to watch the Rally.

Anybody else? Any good camping spots? I stayed at Cape Lookout which is kind of a cool campground but could be closer

I'd like to meet any of you USMBers and see some Subarus

Unfortunately, the Brat won't be running by then so I'll be driving my Impreza.

Any interest in a group camp site for Subaru nuts (old and new school)?

let me know

garner

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys,

I knew I wasn't the only USMB member going..

I wish the spectator schedule was up but I'm guessing Saturday is the big day and just a few stages on Sunday. Anyone have any info on it yet?

I am not sure what my plans arejust yet. Depending on how early they start on Saturday, I might come up Friday night. Maybe swing by Bajavwsoobnutt's b-day blowout (If I can invite myself?)

Bajavwsoobnutt: I might have some FSM's that you want, email me maybe I'll cut you a b-day bargain on em....

Caboobaroo, unfortunately, I won't have the Brat running but I can bring some morew pictures from the swap.... I'd also like to hear what you're up to with the EA81TT project, sounds pretty nutty....

Look forward to meeting some of y'all...

garner

well unfortunatly my wagon will also not be attending. I'm still in the process of lowering the rear and getting my EA71 running good (got a new carb and I gotta hook it up). It would also look kinda funny driving down the road with half of it black......oh and no front seats either:-\ But yes, we can talk about how nutty our cars are:D

I'm a possible for Saturday Spectating...:)

I was fretting...I thought there was a SCCA Rally Cross that weekend up there...Then saw what it really was on the ORG Board......

I still have to get my new Rally Car Done...:)

Hey Garner, I dropped you an e-mail.....:) Keep it SHshshs'd.... ;)

Later, John in Eugene....