Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Anyone got a donor xt and cutting skills??

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 xtlover

xtlover

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Mount Vernon

Posted 07 April 2004 - 07:50 PM

Alright! I need someone who has cutting skills, or even with litte cutting skills to cut me a rear left fender! Even if its a piece and not the whole fender! Dont want to spend the money to have it fixed! and its starting to rust! So need someone to help me out! Will take any color! Just need one! Hit me up if you can help me out!

#2 ByTheSea

ByTheSea

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,362 posts
  • Mass, USA

Posted 08 April 2004 - 02:59 PM

What exactly do you need? I'm breaking up one right now but it's rusty in all the usual spots. Mostly good but rusty down low like most in the East.

#3 xtlover

xtlover

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Mount Vernon

Posted 08 April 2004 - 04:03 PM

Above the rear left fender welds? How about the whole left rear panel? is it rusted? what other parts you have?

#4 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 08 April 2004 - 10:21 PM

There is a white one at the Everett Pull a Part. Rear fenders looked just fine. You'll need a portable sawzall to get it off though; they don't allow cutting torches into the yard.

#5 xtlover

xtlover

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Mount Vernon

Posted 09 April 2004 - 12:28 AM

Thanks! Il look into that!

#6 Honda's 86 Brat

Honda's 86 Brat

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 145 posts
  • Corvallis, OR

Posted 09 April 2004 - 02:14 PM

I know it's far away, but here in Corvallis at B&R, there's two xt's. One is white and one is light blue, if this helps any. They didn't look too mangled from the parts I saw, I might have missed something though... Ask Caboobaru or Hondasucks, they prolly inspected more than I did.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users