Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Check this out if your stock and you wanna go wheeling! Free 2" lift! 2012

El Presidente

I'm wanting to go wheelin'

I live in Abbotsford BC just minutes from the WA border.

Can I join?

I have a 92 loyale, and an 86 GL coupe.

The loyale is stock right now, I have been collecting parts.

Parts I have;

dual range trans and matching diff.

6 lug wheels

28" tires

2" BOSS lift

I messed my back up in a car wreck past summer, have a difficult time with heavy objects.

My loyale has a bad short block, i did the head gaskets, but the block is bad and can't get proper tourque on the head bolts, still runs on 2 cyl.

JB weld held the block together for over a year! Crack that leaked coolant.

So knowledge wise, and skills I'm capable, but physically I need a bit of help.

ill be looking to join you guys in a few months. im moving from ohio to seattle after christmas. i dont need a lift, just some people to 4wheel with. i do need a DR trans (3.9:1) though, so if any of you fellas have one you want to come off of, that would be appreciated. i havent been able to find one in ohio or any surrounding states, old subarus are nonexistant in the rust belt.

I'm wanting to go wheelin'

I live in Abbotsford BC just minutes from the WA border.

Can I join?

I have a 92 loyale, and an 86 GL coupe.

The loyale is stock right now, I have been collecting parts.

Parts I have;

dual range trans and matching diff.

6 lug wheels

28" tires

2" BOSS lift

I messed my back up in a car wreck past summer, have a difficult time with heavy objects.

My loyale has a bad short block, i did the head gaskets, but the block is bad and can't get proper tourque on the head bolts, still runs on 2 cyl.

JB weld held the block together for over a year! Crack that leaked coolant.

So knowledge wise, and skills I'm capable, but physically I need a bit of help.

Come on down, your welcome to join us!! We announce trips here in the offroad forum and usually try to do monthly trips.

I think we could probably help you with your car, I'd PM Jeff and see what he says. A 2" lift with 28's looks really good!

Josh

ill be looking to join you guys in a few months. im moving from ohio to seattle after christmas. i dont need a lift, just some people to 4wheel with. i do need a DR trans (3.9:1) though, so if any of you fellas have one you want to come off of, that would be appreciated. i havent been able to find one in ohio or any surrounding states, old subarus are nonexistant in the rust belt.

It will be good to meet you when you make it out here and your welcome to wheel with us!!

Deal with getting a D/R when you get out here, we gott'em laying around. Right now theres 4 at pick'n'pull.

Josh