Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Winter project Gen I Brat tailgate

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 moosens

moosens

Psychotic Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,267 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

Trying to clean house. Rust is not as bad as pic might make it seem. Nothing rotted through , workable with POR15 etc. Lower lip has a bend in it you can see. That should bend back fine with some heat. Hey ,its your winter project so it has to keep you busy somehow.

Has all hinges and stays.

Its either at my storage in Milford or at ctsuba's in Salem CT. If you want shipping that's fine. I just got a few large boxes.

http://www.ultimates...&pictureid=3495

Offers can be submitted via PM or email me at moosens at yahoo dot com

#2 moosens

moosens

Psychotic Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,267 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

Its in Milford CT now at the BACK of my storage due to frustration and having to slam everything back in as the sun went down.

Has all hinges and keepers , looks pretty good in my hands. Nothing too beautiful of course but workable.

I'll be getting storage all tossed around again before the real winter kicks in - I hope. Don't be afraid to ask about it. Like I say its a good little project and could look new again by spring with your effort.

#3 elad

elad

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • gedera

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:11 PM

Hello, do you still have the tailgate?

#4 moosens

moosens

Psychotic Subathusiast